Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Orange & Turquoise

I visited one of my favorite salvage stores yesterday with my husband and hit the motherload! I bought this fabulous set of gym lockers. They are fantastic...set of 8 lockers, four on each side back-to-back! And, even better, they are painted orange! These would be perfect for someone's mudroom, laundry or kids play room. Sorry I couldn't get a better shot...there was too much stuff in the way. I can take another when we get them home. Give me a call or facebook me if you're interested in them for yourself! Or, if you're putting a gym in your house, they also had a locker room bench that was to die for...it was at least 15 feet long...maybe longer...and way only $30 (I think, maybe a bit more, but such a steal). It's the kind just like at school, three metal legs that bolt to the floor, with a padded vinyl seat. It was superb!
My locker unit is only $175 for the unit of 8...call me at 815-742-4498. UPDATE: THESE LOCKERS SOLD BEFORE I EVEN GOT THEM HOME! GWEN FROM MEYERS CANINE COLONY BOUGHT THEM FOR HER SHOP!




















Something I didn't buy, but would have if I had somewhere to put it is this rockin' turquoise stove! It's still at the salvage shop, waiting for the perfect gal to come along! It's the cutest thing...it's definitely turquoise (my photos looks a little on the powder blue side), electric with clock. Only $100...somebody please buy her!

No comments: