Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Girlfriend Weekend...

Hey there--I don't write much in my blog, but thought I'd share this with you. This past weekend I spent at my old friend Kim's grand house. Kim, who runs Serendipity, is also a vendor at my barn sale--maybe you got a chance to meet her. The whole weekend was suppose to center around getting out Christmas decorations and helping her put some up. You don't want to know how many she has...unbelievable. But, then, as usually--we got sidetracked. Spent the entire day on Saturday cleaning her studio (because you couldn't walk into it). So, here's the link to her blog, Serendipity, where you can read about it and see the great photos of our accomplishments. Needless to say, I needed a nap when I got home!

http://serendipity-kfj.blogspot.com/2011/11/when-is-half-hour-not-30-minutes.html

Ann

No comments: