Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Problem Solved...

I just re-decorated my tiny master bathroom but wasn't thrilled with any of the choices for toilet paper holders that I found in my local box stores. (You can see the finished bathroom project here.) You see,  I like to use incorporate re-purposed items as often as I can, and I thought the bathroom is the perfect place for that. After spending weeks of listening to my husband complain question when I was planning to get one, I finally hit on the perfect item. I remembered a pair of vintage extending curtain rods that I had stashed in the hall closet. I had no where to use them, but hated to get rid of them (you know how that goes). So, a drill and two screws later and wa-la! Problem solved. (I'm thinking maybe the matching rod would make a cute towel holder!)



Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

Candy said...

What a cute idea. Love it. And, I agree.......towel holder for the other.
Im now following you. Please come visit me at PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com. THANKS.